Thursday, July 12, 2007

My so called blog

After reading everything for week 1 and reacquainting myself with the 7 1/2 Things I'm eager to start this adventure. If only I had a 10 year old child to help me (I knew there was a reason people had children)! Lifelong learning can be challenging when you get caught up in the day to day hassels of life. It's good to remember how much fun learning can be. It's easy for me to view problems as challenges since that seems to be what life has always given me; my challenge will be using technology to my advantage. I appreciate all the things technology does for us, I just don't want to learn another thing about it. Once I'm familiar with it, I can't understand how I ever got anything done without it. Registering the blog was easier than I thought it would be. The frustrating part is the slowness of the computer-- and the unfortunate habit of the electricity failing when you're in the middle of something.

No comments: